Let's start with a basic question: What type of widget is $main->MECH$x ?
Does this work part way and then crash or does it crash on the first
attempt?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 8:22 AM
To: perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] Dynamic entrys

Okay, I'm pretty new at Win32::GUI, so I need some assistance. I'm using LWP
to get info from web pages. I add labels and there name is changes for each
one, because there is no limit to how many lines I'll have. However, When I
go to refresh the info, I grab it and such, but when I get into updatein the
forms I have issues, cause I don't know what I'm doing.

            for ($x=1; $x <= $mechs; ++$x) {
                        $main->MECH$x->Text("$MECH{$x}{'name'}\'s best
Strength setting is $MECH{$x}{'best'}.");
                        }
this makes it crash on me. Any help would be useful