Hi once again everyone

I just started working with Win32::GUI yesterday and was wondering if anyone
could tell me how I can do the following:

1/ Make a basic GUI with certain buttons--> I have successfully managed to make
this!!:)

2/ Every button click should invoke another perl script --> I think I can do
this by including the system command in the button click method. If anyone
knows any other sophisticated method then pelase tell me

3/ I need to display the output while execution of each of the scripts, that
runs on a button click, on some sort of box/window. This box or window can
appear on the original window or pop up a new one which would close once
execution finishes. that is :
I have a basic window with buttons. on click of button I should see a text box
or a pop up window which shows me the result of the script execution. If its a
pop up window it should close when script finishes execution and if its a text
box then it can just stay as it is once the execution finishes. I
I have NO idea how to do this so any sort of help would be great. I tried
reading some tutorials on Win32::GUI but Im still lost. Any advice/script
snippets to start me off would be much appreciated.

Thanx in advance

Cheers

Shuchi