From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
#SHUCHI MITTAL#
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 7:30 AM
To: perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] Win32::GUI help

Hi once again everyone

I just started working with Win32::GUI yesterday and was wondering if anyone
could tell me how I can do the following:

1/ Make a basic GUI with certain buttons--> I have successfully managed to
make this!!:)

2/ Every button click should invoke another perl script --> I think I can do
this by including the system command in the button click method. If anyone
knows any other sophisticated method then pelase tell me

3/ I need to display the output while execution of each of the scripts, that
runs on a button click, on some sort of box/window. This box or window can
appear on the original window or pop up a new one which would close once
execution finishes. that is : I have a basic window with buttons. on click
of button I should see a text box or a pop up window which shows me the
result of the script execution. If its a pop up window it should close when
script finishes execution and if its a text box then it can just stay as it
is once the execution finishes. I I have NO idea how to do this so any sort
of help would be great. I tried reading some tutorials on Win32::GUI but Im
still lost. Any advice/script snippets to start me off would be much
appreciated.

Thanx in advance

Cheers

Shuchi