Have you tried $your_top_seeking_window->SetForegroundWindow(), called
from the notify icon click handler? I think I'm using that to do what it sounds like you want to do...

Ahhhhh... yep.. worked like a charm.  Thanks a lot.

Would have been easier if that was actually listed in the Win32::GUI documentation.. I guess it's a it's just a win32 api call, and the win32::gui module just passes it through ?

All these calls are listed in the Win32_GUI.html document - not in Window.html. There is a hundred odd functions/methods documented here. Not sure why it's in a separate file:) It's not an api call - it's an actual method.

Cheers.

jez.