I'm going to try to create a module, but I'm not real good at creating
classes, etc.  I guess that all I can do is try, and go from there.

The current code is good enough for my purposes (the software that I'm
selling).  I've tried to make sure that it's generic (and will attempt to
keep it that way as I work it into my existing product) so that I can
continue to share a Skin module.

I'm also thinking that instead of the command line program to create the
skin file (.pwgs file) that a gui, like The TGL Loft would be nice.  That's
a long ways away, since the current program fits my needs for now.  If my
needs change however, a gui may appear sooner :-)

I have learned quite a bit about Windows GUI programming, and have
definitely improved my Perl skills with this little lesson.  I still have
lots to learn....  And it's been quite a while since I messed with C/C++.
The example code that I found to get me started was in C++, so I've
refreshed my C++ also.

Brian Millham
This message traveled at least 44,000 miles to reach you!
Creator of the DW6000 Monitor
http://www.millham.net/dw6000
[EMAIL PROTECTED]