On 01/02/2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Rob,
>
> Apologies for having to ask (as I'm still new to and learning about
> Methods and Events and the such), but what's the proper syntax to
> switchout to using RichEdit instead?

I haven't run your code, but it looks at first glance OK.

> I tried changing the AddTextfield to AddRichEdit instead, but the Window
> is still truncating my data at only 32k.

Have you done
  $Window->Edit->LimiteText($max_size);

where $max_size can be between 0 and 2^32 - 1 as explicitly stated in
one of the 2 threads I linked you to?  Both Edit controls (Textfields)
and RichEdit controls have a default limit of 32K.  You need to call
this method after creating one if you want a bigger limit.  TextFields
have a maximu of several MB (IIRC) and RichEdit about 2GB.

Rob.