Hello everyone,

I just updated my perl version to 5.10.0.1001 and therefore also tried the
new Win32::GUI files. First of all thanks for all the great work!

So far I have only expirienced one problem: Some of the constants don't seem
to be exported correctly. My recent programs produced console outputs like
"Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Win32/GUI.pm line 276." (with -w / use warnings). Some
tests showed that the "WS_POPUP" and "WS_CHILD" constants aren't handled
properly but there might be more of course.

Perhaps this is not a bug but just a misconfiguration of my system :-)
(anyways 1.05 worked perfectly). Otherwise you should be able to reproduce
the problem easily via starting the "SplashScreen.pl"-demo from
win32-gui-demos.

Hope this helps and in case this isn't a common issue: has anyone hints on
how fix this?

Best regards,
Matthias.

Active Perl 5.10.0.1001