> >   Are you going to continue working on it (gb)?
>
> I would like to, but I'd better continue working on the module itself
> and the documentation.
>
> >   I would like to help out, but don't know where I can lend a hand.  Maybe
> >   could work on getting the save and open functions to work based on your
> >   code.  ..or I could add to the property windows.
>
> exactly. in the meantime, I can add some more drawing functions for
> the remaining controls (basically, I'll work on the FAKE stuff only...).

  Any plans to make some if not all the stuff you are doing with Win32::API
  in the GUI Builder program available as part of Win32::GUI?  Stuff like...

        my $R = pack("LLLL", 0, 0, 0, 0);
        my $rc = $GetUpdateRect->Call($FAKE->{-handle}, $R, 0);
        print "GetUpdateRect: $rc ";
        my ($left, $top, $right, $bottom) = unpack("LLLL", $R);
        print "($left, $top) - ($right, $bottom)\n";

  I want to continue work on Win32:GUI Builder, but not if this
  code will become part of Win32::GUI.  Also, I'm not familiar
  enough with the Win32 API to understand half of it.

  Thanks

  -dhiltz