From: Aldo "dada" Calpini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 8:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [perl-win32-gui] GB update ;-)

friends,
please find attached a new version of David's
GuiBuilder; I've pretty much revolutioned the
concept behind... basically, the whole design
window is now managed by a Win32::GUI::Graphic
object (I've also used some Win32::API trickery
for the dirty geometric job).
the implemented control types are Buttons, Labels
and Textfields; don't try the other ones yet.
objects can be moved by dragging'em around with
the mouse and sized with the lower-right-corner
handle.
there is a little flickering when you move things
around and sometimes the refresh is not quite
accurate, but it seems to me a little price to pay
for the beauty of it :-)

hope you like it!

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
# Aldo Calpini
%_ = split undef, join ' ', qw(fahokem
xritajbugne csuctawer jhdtlrnpqloevkshpr
); print map $_{$_}, sort keys %_;