I went to the page and in netscape it asks me to download you script. I did. Get
cgi-lib.pl from http://cgi-lib.berkeley.edu/ and require it too.

Unless one of the other files that you require has it you MUST have at least the
line  *** print "Content-type: text/html\n\n"; *** Here is the template that I
use at the top of EVERY script intended for the web.

##############################

require 'e:\web\cgi-lib.pl';  # this is what your missing !!!!!!!!
   &ReadParse(\%input);  # this line reads CGI data through both GET and POST
   print &PrintHeader;       # this line does the *** print "Content-type:
text/html\n\n"; ***

1.) FYI - with NT you don't need the #!/usr/bin/perl. But its not hurting
anything by it being there either.
2.) Does the web server recognize the .cgi extension? Sould they be .pl
extensions instead?
3.) Is the web server even set up to execute scripts and use CGI?

Mike