I saw your previous postings on this subject. I too, recently posted several
messages without reply. A subsequent search of this discussion group
revealed a 'guitut5' for my question (amidst 66 other postings); even a
recommendation to search for that would have been welcome at the time, as a
time saver. I don't know whether our readers think my questions are too
simple or my examples are too complex, but this is one module where 'RTFM
advice' wont get me all that far. Jenda's GUI samples are a step forward,
but as you might know from the TabStrip example, all it shows is the tab
strip.

I've got absolutely loads of questions, but now I am wary of posting them
for fear of being marked a total duffer; everyone learns from square one
though.

In the past few weeks, I've learned about GUI's, sending SMTP mail,
accessing the registry, ASDI, and I've experimented with LDAP - I am
gradually improving my programming expertise however, this module is
somewhat frustrating.

Do you know of a repository of scripts that exploit Win32-GUI specifically,
I was thinking that a variety of examples would at least offer some clue as
to what is possible, as an adjunct to the standard docs.

I've looked through CardLayout.pm to see what it does. There doesn't seem to
be much there for a package that does so much good. Guess I'll just have to
learn references and linked lists; I assume that is the mechanism that
allows this module to work.

Ian.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]