-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David Hiltz
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 8:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [perl-win32-gui] Small & Large Fonts

  Is there anyway to specify a Font or Font size for an overall application?

  I've written a small application that looks good on my PC using a small
  font, but when I bring it over to somebody else's PC that uses a large
  font the labels run into the textfields and other odd things happen.  Now
  that the font is bigger the hard-coded positions for objects causes stuff
  to run together.

  Anybody else run into this?

  Thanks

  David Hiltz