Just to let you know, I used the repository you suggested below (which
wasn't in the documentation!), and it worked!

Thank you very much.

Bruce Hodo
Web Developer
EOP Corporate
312-466-4298
----- Forwarded by Bruce Hodo/Information_Systems/Corporate/Equity_Office
on 01/08/02 04:31 PM -----

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Sent by:                                    To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       cc:

                    eState.com                                  Subject:     Re:
Installing modules through a proxy using ppm

                    01/02/02 05:12 PM

I tried this, and it says that it couldn't find the module for my platform,
even though I ran it from the same directory as the PPD. I even tried
giving it a complete path "c:\yaddayadda". I haven't been able to get ANY
modules installed on my NT SP6 system.

   Hi,

   If it gets to be too bothersome you can download the zip from

   http://www.activestate.com/PPMPackages/zips/6xx-builds-only/

   and install (using ppm) as per the instructions in the 'readme' file

   contained in the zip.

   Cheers,

   Rob

Bruce Hodo
Web Developer
EOP Corporate
312-466-4298
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *    The information contained in
this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the
recipient  named above, and may be legally  privileged.  If the reader  of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby  notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of  this communication, or any
of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please re-send  this communication to the sender
and delete the original message  and any copy of it from your computer