At 09:32 23/10/2002 +0100, Beckett Richard-qswi266 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Guys,

I want to be able to have a GUI front end on my script, but I'm finding it
all a bit complicated.

I think that the best way to learn this stuff is to start with a script
that's not too complicated, and see how things have been done by a man who
can ;-)

Does anyone have, or can point me to a script that has a GUI front end that
I can pull apart and play with?

Thanks.
You could try building the GUI in Spectix, a front end for Perl/Tk. It can output Perl code that can be easily pasted into your scripts.

http://starship.python.net/crew/mike/src/Spectix/Spectix.html

Sean Ahern,
Computing Support Officer,
School of Television and Imaging,