From: Mike Kalinovich [mailto:mike.kalinovich@;inquent.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 19:10 PM
To: Perl-Win32-Users
Subject: CGI on iis5 question

Hello,
Very simple script, opens a file, reads it into an array, and then it
"should" display it to the browser.  But it's not, and I'm at a loss
why. It works command line fine.  But not via the web. Using ActiveState
build 633 (perl -v = v5.6.1)

IIS5 entries are:
.cgi    d:\perl\bin\perl.exe %s %s
.pl    d:\perl\bin\perl.exe %s %s

What am I missing ?
No errors are reported via the web.  Any tips would be good.

Mike Kalinovich

******* insert code *******

#!/usr/bin/perl

print "Content-type:text/html\n\n";

open(inf,"tester.pl") or die;
@ary = <inf>;
print "file is opened and dumped into array\n";

foreach $line (@ary) {
 chomp $line;
 print "$line\n";
}