Thanks for support. Following is what I used to do manually:

I access the switch from DOS

D:\>telnet XX.XXX.XXX.XXX

This product includes software developed by the University of
California, Berkeley and its contributors.

Welcome to the Alcatel OmniSwitch! Version 4.3.1 GA
login   : user
password: user
If I delay in entering the password I will get the following:

Welcome to the Alcatel OmniSwitch! Version 4.3.1 GA
login   : user
password:
login timed out
login   :
Welcome to the Alcatel OmniSwitch! Version 4.3.1 GA
login   : user
password: user
Alcatel OmniSwitch
Copyright (c), 1994-2001 Alcatel Internetworking, Incorporated. All
rights reserved. OmniSwitch is a trademark of Alcatel Internetworking,
Incorporated, registered in the United States Patent and Trademark
Office.
    System Name:      BWJ301-R00-01X
    System Location:       BWJ301
    Command      Main Menu
    ------------
    File               Manage system files
    Summary       Display summary info for VLANs, bridge, interfaces,
etc.
    VLAN             VLAN management
    Networking   Configure/view network parameters such as routing, etc.
    Interface       View or configure the physical interface parameters
    Security        Configure system security parameters
    System          View/set system-specific parameters
    Services        View/set service parameters
    Switch          Enter Any to Any Switching Menu
    Help             Help on specific commands
    Diag             Display diagnostic level commands
    Exit/Logout  Log out of this session
    ?                  Display the current menu contents
BWJ301-R00-01X / %

Then I select networking command
BWJ301-R00-01X / % networking

And from networking command menu I select ip command

BWJ301-R00-01X /Networking % ip

And from ip menu I select ipmac command

BWJ301-R00-01X /Networking/IP % ipmac

Then I got the result which I want as following:

        IP to MAC ADDRESS ASSOCIATION TABLE

     IP Address        MAC Address      Slot / Intf
    XX.XXX.XX.X       00C04F:566764      4 / 32
    XX.XXX.XX.XX      00C04F:4E2557      4 / 8
    XX.XXX.XX.XXX     00C04F:56A2B1      5 / 13
    XX.XXX.XX.XXX     00065B:A9ADBE      4 / 16

BWJ301-R00-01X /Networking/IP % exit

Connection to host lost.