On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Jack wrote:

> I see many questions on this list asking about using Win32::OLE in interacting
> with these (and other MS programs). Could someone point me to either a book or
> online documentation which reveals all the methods one can use with each
> program?
>
> For example from a recent post:
>
> $excel -> {DisplayAlerts} = 0;
> $book -> SaveAs ("$pwd\\spreadsheet.xls");
>
> Where would one find out what the DisplayAlerts variable is? Where is SaveAs
> documented?

All these proteriees/methods are documented in the respective program's
typelib.

If you don't know what a typelib is, you need to find out before you
spend a lot of time trying to write programs using the Win32::OLE module.

**** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <Carl Jolley>
**** All opinions are my own and not necessarily those of my employer ****