On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Jack wrote:

> [...]

No, just that finding out about typelib's will make it a lot easier
to use Win32::OLE. The new releases of perl come with a typelib broswer.
In addition if you have any of the MS software development tools often
they will provide a mechanism to browse typelibs. Typelibs basically
tell COM what properties and methods a given program is providing
for OLE access. For example MS Word, excel and Access each have their
own separate typelib that complely specifies how that program can interact
with COM/OLE.

**** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <Carl Jolley>
**** All opinions are my own and not necessarily those of my employer ****