Thanks Randy, that worked.  I guess my guess my biggest gripe is Windows has enough of
its own quirks, why can't windows users easily find the binaries they need to use free
software modules.  (ie, if a module requires a dll, either include it or tell people
how to get it.).

Anyway, thanks again Randy.  This is the second (or third) time you have directly
helped me and I really appreciate everything you are doing on the site for hosting
ppms(and up to date at that) that Activestate cannot or will not.

Joe