Adam Frielink wrote:
I posted this yesterday on the Win32-database list and got no response.  Can
anyone help with this problem?

[snip]

And to followup, thankfully, I have a separate install on my box at the office.

Replacing 'Xbase.pm' ver 1.07 with 'XBase.pm ver $VERSION = '0.210'; (which came, I BELIEVE with my AS 633 build...).

Of course, windows won't let the two co-exist, so, the new module, well, I had to rename it. Dunno the implications of that yet.

My first indication of trouble was the scripts I had made to use the XBase module allowed me to access the cdx with this type of string:
"$table->prepare_select_with_index(['./dpwcopy/dp.cdx','USER0','-type=char'],..."

The newer version (was still hacking around with it) wasn't documenting this ability ...

Anyway, HTH.

--Mike Higgins

^ ^
<-|->
(.)__ the world is a big box of paints.
__ __ and others, the canvas we're dealt.
| | - XTC
_/ \_