Title: RE: Displaying a status bar

I don;t think there is really a way unless u use a flash front end to start the perl script running then take the output from the perl script and use that to make your determination... flash has some kewl content tools... =)

-----Original Message-----
From: Hsu, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 1:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Displaying a status bar

Hello,

Can someone let me know of a method of displaying a status bar on
screen(html) in Perl script while it is processing a task.  I have tried to
print html, but it won't display the image until it has finished processing,
and then it displays with the rest of the information.  _javascript_ is an
option, but if the status screen is selected into the background, it will
never close.

Thanks,
David