In a message dated 22/09/03 09:26:20 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What's the best text editor for perl?

R. (Trying to keep a straight face).

>Just ask "what's the best text editor for perl" and
>you'll see :)

Well, you can download a freebie one from my website which is quite good and got me started:

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/RWAPSoftware/reviews/WinPerl.html

Personally, I like DzSoft's Perl Editor although it is a close competition between that and OptiPerl for me

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at:
URL:http://hometown.aol.co.uk/RWAPSoftware/reviews.html