Hi ,everyone.
I am Hideyuki.

I have a question about how to open powerpoint presentation
from perl script silently.

Please someone help me.

[Enviroment]
OS:Windows XP Pro SP1
Perl: Active Perl 5.8.2 build 808
Office:Microsoft Office XP Professional

[What I want to do]
Open PowerPoint Presentation(Application) silently.
(in other words,with no window.I don't want users to see PowerPoint window)

[Question]
When I execute script below(an extract),
I have to set PowerPoint's Application property(Visible set to 1).

    $office_consts = Win32::OLE::Const->Load("Microsoft Office 10.0 Object Library");
    $ppt->{Visible} = 1;

    my $prs = $ppt->{Presentations}->Open({
    'FileName' => $cfile,
    'ReadOnly' => 1,
    'WithWindow' => 0,
    });

I know that similar questions and answers were posted
here before.

Is there any byway to avoid this problem?
(The situation doesn't change?)
Or is there anyway to make PowerPoint Application inconspicuous?

Thanks to your help,
Hideyuki