Thanks Ken.

Why the CPAN Oracle driver (http://search.cpan.org/~timb/DBD-Oracle-1.15/) then for other Unix platforms?  Is it just a issue for Windows platform?  I always thought the Oracle client software was free and since this DBD driver is built from that it also should by free.  It's the Oracle database that makes the money.

-Dave

"Ken Cornetet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

03/09/2004 11:18 AM