Hello,

I like to install mod_perl, Template-Toolkit and Apache-Template into Win32.
But ppm fails on some points.
Any idea?

First,
ppm> install http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/mod_perl.ppd
Fetching http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/x86/mod_perl.so ...  done!
Cannot find mod_perl.so
Installation of mod_perl.so not completed.
Successfully installed mod_perl version 2.0.0-RC2-XMas in ActivePerl 5.8.4.810.
ppm>

Installer cann't find mod_perl.so.
My internet env is firewalled by proxy, and I'm setting env of
HTTP_proxy and HTTP_proxy_pass, so install script install_modperl has some
trouble or so, but I'm not sure.

I can download mod_perl.so from uwinnipeg by IE, but ppm fails on various
points,
one is "Open error of CHECKSOME" at Apache-Template.

I tried to copy ppd, script, and else into my PC Apache server, and tried,
but this time ppm says 403 error, but I can access it with IE.

ppm> install http://localhost/ppms/mod_perl.ppd
Error: Failed to download URL http://localhost/ppms/mod_perl.ppd: 403 ERROR
ppm>

Regards,