Lyle Kopnicky wrote:

Never mind, I found it, downloaded it, put it in my C:\Windows\System directory, and the module now works.

I hope the same will work on NT 4.0. I wonder why MSVCR70.dll isn't mentioned in the documentation for Win32::AdminMisc, and isn't installed automatically by PPM.

Nope, it still doesn't work on NT 4.0 TSE. I still get:

perl.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point GlobalMemoryStatusEx could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

As most of our customers' servers are NT 4.0 TSE, we are out of luck if we can't get this to work. Any idea why we're getting that error?

Thanks,
Lyle Kopnicky