From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Richard Grant
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:54 PM
To: perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: RE: Win32::OLE->GetActiveObject not working!

> I could be wrong, but I don't think iTunes is an OLE Object which could
> be causing your troubles.

Isn't OLE Automation just a layer on COM targeted toward scripting and VB in
particular?

> It's a shame that it doesn't have a direct Perl API.

Dunno, but I can do virtually everything with it using Win32::OLE, just this
function seems to be acting odd. And it seems to be something that is part
of a recent pattern that has root in the RPC layer.

Richard

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to
the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, ALLTEL
requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the
message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone
else.