From: Randy Kobes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 12:38 PM
To: Hsu, David
Cc: Perl-Win32-Users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: Re: GD::Graph module install problem

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Hsu, David wrote:

> Hi,
> Can someone let me know if GD::Graph module works with Perl 5.8 on
> Windows format?
> I tried to install it from several sites:
> Activestate
> http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/
>
> But I always get a "Failed to download..." error.  I need to line plot
> some data.  Is there another module option that I can use in 5.8 to
get
> line plots.
>
> Thanks,
> David

After adding
 http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/cgi-bin/ppmserver?urn:/PPMServer58
to your repository list within the ppm shell, what is the
the error that you get from
   C:\> ppm
   ppm> install GDGraph

If it's a problem with connections, take a look at the
ActivePerl faq on ppm, especially the discussion on proxy
settings.

--
best regards,
randy kobes