ericv wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> the question is very simple: the function "read_password" does not work on
> Win 32 platforms.
> I have been searching for a solution everywhere i knew about, without success.
>
> how could I achieve my goal, that is exactly to input a password without
> curious people to see
> what is written ?

Guess what Eric, I have no idea what you're talking about.

What's read_password ?  Part of some of your code, maybe a function
in a Perl module, some C code maybe ?  Please be a little more explcit
since there are ways to accept input without echoing, we just need to
know what you're talking about - web page, commandline, GUI window ?

--
  ,-/-  __      _  _         $Bill Luebkert    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 (_/   /  )    // //       DBE Collectibles    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]