Thanks Jan, it's a real bummer that inline is not supported on PerlTray, 'cause I have just painfully written some C codes to extend Perl use beyond its existing domain!

Is there any other way I can use my C codes somehow on the PerlTray environment? Some form of XS or something?

Just an idea: is it possible to generate XS code via inline, then simply write a separate module that called it do that inline is not used?