From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Yekhande, Seema (MLITS)
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:07 AM
To: perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Cc: Yekhande, Seema (MLITS)
Subject: Reading mail box.

Hello All,

I want to read a mail box from Microsoft Outlook which is my inbox.
I am writing a code like this,

use Mail::Box::Manager;
my $mgr    = Mail::Box::Manager->new;
my $folder = $mgr->open('Inbox');
But this is giving me an error as

"ERROR: Package Mail::Box::IMAP4 does not implement Mail::Box::foundIn.
Please warn the author, this shouldn't happen. at C:/Perl/site/lib/Mail/Reporter
.pm line 196
        Mail::Reporter::notImplemented('Mail::Box::IMAP4') called at C:/Perl/sit
e/lib/Mail/Box.pm line 155
        Mail::Box::foundIn('Mail::Box::IMAP4', 'Inbox', 'access', 'r', 'folderdi
r', ., 'authentication', 'AUTO', 'folder', ...) called at C:/Perl/site/lib/Mail/
Box/Manager.pm line 208
        Mail::Box::Manager::open('Mail::Box::Manager=HASH(0x35760)', 'Inbox') ca
lled at mail.pl line 77"

Even if I am writing a code as below
use Mail::Box::Manager;
my $manager = Mail::Box::Manager->new;
my $folder  = $manager->open(folder => $ENV{MAIL});
my $msg     = $folder->message(1);

It is giving me the error as "ERROR: No foldername specified to open.
Can't call method "message" on an undefined value at mail1.pl line 4."
So, can anyone please explain me how to read the messages from mail box.

Thanks & Regards,
Seema.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

Cardinal Health -- Working together. For life. (sm)

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese - Svenska: www.cardinalhealth.com/legal/email