From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Pham, Tom
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 2:44 PM
To: Yekhande, Seema (MLITS); A. Pollock;
perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: RE: Reading mail box.

Please remove me out of mailing list

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Yekhande, Seema (MLITS)
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 8:12 AM
To: A. Pollock; perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com

I still could not able to read the mail box.

By using OutlookReader.pm I, have written a program like this,

use Cardinal::OutlookReader;
$profileName = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
$_mailbox = 'Microsoft Outlook';
$password = '';
$_targetFolder = "InBox";
my $manager =
Cardinal::OutlookReader->new('',$profileName,$password,$_mailbox,$_targe
tFolder);

But I am getting the error like this
"I am not having the password for the maiInitializing OutlookReader
package - 1.0  11/22/05 Just called
Win32::OLE->Initialize(Win32::OLE::COINIT_OLEINITIALIZE)
(LoadMailbox) Folder:  Mailbox - Yekhande, Seema (MLITS)
(LoadMailbox) Folder:  Public Folders
Couldn't find mailbox  at C:/Perl/site/lib/Cardinal/OutlookReader.pm
line 245.
Destroying the OutlookReader objectl box. "

Can any one please explain me how to read the mail box using perl.

Thanks,
Seema.