Friends,

I'm hoping I'm missing something obvious.

I have a cgi page with checkboxes, radio buttons, textareas working.
However, I'm trying to add a filefield and having trouble.

I have a print statement, followed by a few lines ending in commas.

Later I have:
start_multipart_form(-method, "post", -action, "famParam.cgi"),

Still later I have:
filefield('photo','x',40,8000),

etc.

That page works fine. However the receiving page displays an "Internal
Server Error" if I so much as mention a file on the filefield "browse" line
on the first page.

The first page seems to work fine. The second page has the error. Both pages
work fine if the filefield line is left blank.

I'm hoping that's enough clues.

Jerry