Thanks for the response to my inquiry
I understand now that the user id and password I specify in the DSN string
should be a user id defined on the SQL server itself.
I will check my IIS setup ensure that it can use Windows authentication.

Thanks

Tony B. Okusanya

"Live Life By Design And Not From Crisis to Crisis"

From:
"Jenda Krynicky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:
"perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com"