Hi Prabir,

I recommend looking at the Komodo IDE at ActiveState which comes with
their graphical debugger.

If you are really looking for just an editor, I recommend their Komodo
Edit product - it's free.

http://www.activestate.com/Products/komodo_ide/index.mhtml
http://www.activestate.com/Products/komodo_ide/komodo_edit.mhtml

BTW, their products are cross-platform - so if you like them on Windows
you might decide to use their on Unix as well.

HTH,

Christopher Taranto