Hi,
Some time back Neil offered me co-maintainership of Inline::CPP ... and I
didn't take him up on the offer.

I've since decided that I *would* like to take it on, but I don't have a
current email address for him. Does anyone here happen to have a current
email address for Neil ?

I think he had an address at activestate.com recently - hence my reason for
asking here.

Aditionally, I've tried his CPAN address and [EMAIL PROTECTED] (where I
successfully made my initial
contact with him some months back). But all attempts have bounced.

And I also contacted Stefan Seifert, who recently took over maintainership
of one of Neil's other modules (Inline::Python), thinking that he might be
able to help. But he, too, had been unable to contact Neil - the
maintainership was set up for Stefan by the PAUSE admins. I'll take the same
route, too, if need be, though I'd prefer to raise the matter with Neil
first .... if I can find him :-)

Cheers,
Rob