Hi,

I added the repo uwinninpeg. Then tried to install Net-SFTP. And it
complained about missing Crypt-IDEA.
Unfortunately, I counldn't find it in my repos.
Besides I know that Net-SFTP will require many other modules with
dependencies.

Has someone succeeded to successfully install SFTP on a ActiveState Perl
5.10 in Win XP?
Can he then share the paths he followed?

Regards,

Tshimanga.