At 06:48 PM 7/28/2009 +0300, Serguei Trouchelle wrote:
>I'm not sure. Ending thread on Windows deallocates memory as it said in
MSDN, but I'm not exactly sure how Perl handles
>all this stuff.

So that could be Windows specific?  The application I made was on Solaris.
I actually thought it was a memory leak in my code.  After I found out Perl
couldn't free() memory I gave up on trying to shrink the process size and
implemented a multiprocess system to deal with the memory issue.  It was
ActiveState Perl though.  Jan?

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100