I written a WMI query that attempts to obtain physical memory capacity via WMI
call.  Works as expected on live PCs but returns strange results on a guest OS
hosted by Virtual PC 2007.  Anyone else run into this?

Ideas how to solve?

Sample code:
--
use strict;
use warnings;

my( $objWMI ) = Win32::OLE->GetObject('winmgmts:\\\\.\\root\\cimv2');
my( $colItems ) = $objWMI->ExecQuery( 'Select * from Win32_PhysicalMemory' );

  foreach my $objItem (in $colItems) {
    $totalMem += $objItem->{Capacity} / ( 1024 * 1024 );
  }

print $totalMem, "\n";
--
Produces output of 64 (MB), when the memory allocated to the guest on the
settings dialog is 1.5G.  On the guest, when I right-click on the Computer icon

Suggestions?  Is there a different branch to query instead of \root\cimv2?