Hi @ll,

I have problems with the Module Win32::Printer.

If I print a document with write and brush, how it make in the example,
I get an positve result.

Now, I will to print an image and I get an blanko paper.  Where is my
mistake?

My code:

use Win32::Printer ;

$filename = "E:\\test\\09696395.tif" ;

 my $dc = new Win32::Printer(

                                papersize       => A4,

                                dialog          => NOSELECTION ,

                                description     => 'Test Image',

                                unit            => 'mm'

                            );

$dc->PBegin();

  $image_handle = $dc->Image( $filename );

 ($width, $height) = $dc->Image( $filename );

   $dc->PEnd();

  $dc->PDraw(  );

# $dc->End();

 $dc->Close();

I tried it with PBegin() and PEnd() Tags and I tried without it. The
result will be a blanko paper.

I hope you could help me.

Best wishes

Mario