What I did is, removed the facility of taking passwords as CLI options totally.
I just have to prompt for it and user will supply it in the prompt. So I
construct the command in machineA and push that command to machineB via ssh.
Then machineB actually run one program and from it exec's another one
credentials accepting program which propagates and appear in my terminal (in
machineA). Here I supply the credentials and it goes Ok....
Should this be Ok? Any advice pls?

THanks.
--- On Sun, 10/23/11, claus.k...@googlemail.com <claus.k...@googlemail.com>