Sorry for the late reply..

IE is a duanting task to automate at first (It took me a couple months
to just get started beyond a simple navigate to feel comfortable in it),
but once you understand the object model, it's pretty easy to automate.

What you're asking to do is rather easy..

I'll give this sample for what it's worth -- since I am currently
looking for non-contract work, I figure this sample is appropriate. :)
Cheers to anyone it helps.

Yes, it doesn't fill any listboxes, but they are rather easy to do as
well once you understand the find_tag function.

Here's a link to the IE development manuals...  For after digesting the
functions code (and wanting more) -- shouldn't take you too long.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/index/default.asp

I'm in the middle of re-developing the InternetExplorer-Window module
and adding the functions.pm -- so you won't be able to find it on the
net..

The PMs are attached.  Please give positive/negative feedback if you are
interested in this subject and/or just want to.  :)

Steven