I've tried uninstalling Perl build 638/reboot/reinstall/reboot and
re-registering perlse.dll with no luck.  This is a production box and I'm told
NO to reinstalling IIS.  It doesn't appear that any patches have been installed
prior to this problem.  I did turn off the friendly HTTP error option and I'm
getting this error:
PerlScript Error error '80004005'
(in cleanup) Can't call method "Item" on an undefined value

The line of code it fails on is:
$testvar = $Request->QueryString('test')->Item();

Doing several searches on this error only points me to re-install or upgrade
MDAC which I've already tried.  This is a nightmare!  I guess I'm forced to
accept converting this to CGI.  Or maybe the smart bet is to re-write this in
JavaScript.  Thank you all very much for the help!

-Dan