I recently installed the MARC/Perl libraries on my Windows 7 machine, running
ActiveState perl. The Perl code libraries are at C:\Perl64 on my computer. I
tried putting the MARC/Perl module in C:\Perl64\lib, which is where all of the
other modules that come with ActiveState are, but I got the same error that it
couldn't find it. Then I figured out I could just type in a command prompt: ppm
install Marc (http://code.activestate.com/ppm/Marc/) and it installs in the
correct directory: C:\Perl64\site\lib. I guess this is where all of the modules
that aren't part of the ActiveState repository live.

Hope this helps.

Shelley