I notice that the testsuite of Crypt::DSA 0.13 hangs when built with 5.8.7,
and passes when built with 5.8.6.

I read in the changelog :

0.13  2005.05.26
    - Rewrote to use Math::BigInt instead of Math::Pari, including patches
      from Brad Fitzpatrick for a replacement for the isprime function
      (both using pure Perl and an external gp program).

That might be the annoying factor, and IIRC that's not exactly the first
problem we had in 5.8.7 relative to Math::BigInt being upgraded.

(OTOH the cause might be completely different. I haven't tested much.)

Tels, can you reproduce this problem ?

--
Fix in six / Fix in six / And learn a few new cool tricks