On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 06:32:46PM +0200, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
> Michael G Schwern wrote:
> > -Moving::Target->import (foo);
> > +Moving::Target->import ('foo');
> >
> > -::ok (foo eq "foo", "imported foo before EXPORT_OK changed");
> > +::ok (foo() eq "This is foo", "imported foo before EXPORT_OK changed");
>
> I'm not sure you're not changing what is tested here.

Actually I think I fixed it.  The original code had 'sub foo { "foo" }' and
warnings turned off.  Which means that the bareword foo will always be 'foo'
whether the function is exported or not.  If the function is exported it
gets called and returns 'foo'.  If its not exported the bareword is
interpreted as the string 'foo'.  Same result.  No test.

Nick wrote the original, maybe he could chime in here.

--
Michael G Schwern     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
Ahh email, my old friend.  Do you know that revenge is a dish that is best