On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 09:22:13PM -0700, Robert Spier wrote:
> > What do I have to do special to make my replies to old bugs in rt.perl.org
> > show up on p5p like Steve's do?
>
> Put p5p (well, the email address) in the CC line in the web interface.

Ahh, of course.  Thanks!

> We don't do this automatically so as to avoid mail loops.

Yeah, the mail loop thing again.  Can't RT stick some sort of X-From-RT
header in the email to indicate that p5p shouldn't forward it back to
RT?

--
Michael G Schwern     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
You are wicked and wrong to have broken inside and peeked at the