Thanks Andy,

I did a make distclean and a ./Configure -d -Dprefix=/localdisk/vahik/05septBuild and this time the compile passed without any problem. Thanks for the help.

However when I installed (make install) the perl, I did not get perl5 executable. When I checked lib directory, I have a perl5 directory created there but in the bin directory I only have perl and perl5.8.7.

How do I get the perl5?
Is perl5 a different application than perl?

In my system per5 -> perl5.00503.

I read the README.sloris and it looks (to me) perl5 is the earlier version of perl version 5. I tried man perl5 but there are no entries. When I do a perl5 -help and perl -help, they both give very similar options.

I am asking these since I am trying to build mozilla and it wants a full perl installation:
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for perl5... /opt/tools/bin/perl5
checking for minimum required perl version >= 5.004... 5.00503
checking for full perl installation... no
configure: error: Cannot find Config.pm or $Config{archlib}. A full perl installation is required.

Any help is most appreciated.
Thanks.

Vahik Manookian ESN: 39+51656