> Nathan, as a first task, could you figure out a list of which existing
> RFCs belong on the -objects list?

Sure. I believe these of mine belong there:

   RFC 49: Objects should have builtin stringifying STRING method
   RFC 73: All Perl core functions should return objects
   RFC 101: Handlers and Pseudo-classes
   RFC 103: Fix print "$r->func" and $pkg::$var precedence

I also think these belong there as well:

   RFC 67: Deep Copying, aka, cloning around. (Peter Scott)
   RFC 92: Extensible Meta-Object Protocol (Tony Olekshy)
   RFC 95: Object Classes (Andy Wardley)
   RFC 108: Scope of Polymorphic References and Objects (Syloke Soong)

There are a couple others that deal with objects, but they're already in
the errors sublist or the internals list.

Anyone, please reply with any objections or additions. There are a
couple I left off about operator and function overloading because they
don't deal with embedding objects into Perl, which is what -objects is
about IMO.

Thanks,
Nate