> i see problems with overlapping areas. I/O callbacks fall under both io
> and flow IMO. some of the error handling like dying deep in eval and
> $SIG{DIE} also fall under error and flow.

True. But it should be up to the RFC author to choose the relevant list.
I think RFC authors have been pretty good at this in general if there's
an established sublist (-io and -subs have several unsolicited RFC's)

> but in any case why am i still seeing error stuff if i am not subscribed
> to that list? people are not reading the relevent new list posts and
> moving their email threads (the third overload of threads!) to the
> proper list. i agree with skud, there is too much on the main language list.

It's hard to keep up. That's why some type of permanent list structure
is good. Right now, people are hopping in 500 emails behind, replying to
something in the middle of the stream, and only later reading the
"please move this to -errors" post.

Stuff started on the proper sublist, though, has done a good job of
staying there overall.

-Nate